Saturday, May 29, 2010

Wedding Completed...Now back to gardening

I often wonder what defines a "successful wedding", in terms of wedding flowers anyway.  I started to type, "I had another successful wedding flower delivery today." But what is successful?  I was pleased with them, but I admit I worried throughout the day if they were the right shape the bride wanted.  So, you could say it was a successful wedding flower delivery, in that they were delivered, in the right color and quantity ordered, but I would really feel more successful if I knew she was happy with them.  



I went outside to take the picture of the bouquet above and found the girls perusing the back yard for the occasional grub, or seed.  I think they look just as pretty as flowers with their different colors against the green grass.  




Getting into the venue was interesting, you have to be "buzzed" in, like Seinfeld.  :)  Alyse was a trooper.  I think she got far to used to having that bouquet too close for comfort.  She had to ride all the way downtown with it in her lap, then carried it and had to hold it while we waited for them to let us into the building.  

Here's a couple of pictures of the flowers.  Hope you have a great holiday weekend!


1 comment:

  1. The flowers are so gorgeous. I love peonies - and you made them look spectacular!

    ReplyDelete