Saturday, May 15, 2010

Steer Hide and Seek?

Who would've thought I would witness my husband in a game of "tag", "chase", I'm not quite sure what to call it.  Maybe Hide and Seek would be best.  My friend/floral assistant Alyse spotted him out in the field running and hiding behind a tree.  I then watched the steers go tearing off through the field behind him.  Mind you, if he stops, they apply the brakes and keep a safe distance.  He was just having fun with them.  I just didn't know they would be so curious as to chase after him.  I could see them running from him, but they were giving full chase after him.  For any of you who plan to buy beef from us, you now know that not only were the animals well fed and watered, they were given exercise and entertainment too.  :)

I have a wedding tomorrow at McMenamin's Cornelius Pass Road.  Hopefully I'll have some nice pictures to post.

Hope you have a wonderful sunny weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could have seen that! I'm glad that all three were entertained.

    Travis had inappropriate comments, but I've edited them. He does wonder, tho, if the cows were aware they were playing tag or if Jason was the only in on the secret.

    ReplyDelete