Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday Night

Even a farm girl likes to have her toes painted every once in a while.



My friend Emily and I went out for a pedicure after work tonight.  It was so nice to just relax and visit.  I had a nice visit with my neighbor when I got home tonight too.  We just sat and talked about the demands of life and how we know we wonderful lives, but we still get tired and worn out. It's always nice to have someone to share your worries and cares with.  :)

On a good note, check it out...  One of the new girls has the whole "roost" thing figured out.  I found her sitting up there tonight.  I'm so proud!  Snif' Snif', my little girls are growing up! :)


2 comments:

  1. Jason's gonna think you're toe-flirting with him! ;) And what a cutie, roosting already!!! *sniff!* is right! my babies are only two and a half weeks old and they're out in the (very warm) coop already. I miss them being in the house!

    ReplyDelete