Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Eggs

Sometimes we do things for recognition, sometimes we do things to make people smile, and sometimes we do things just because we love to do them.  The last two were the case today.  I had a little extra time, since Jason stayed up until 5:30 am trying to fix our server... I wanted to let him sleep in to catch up.  So, here's what I did with the time...



























And here is what I got for it.  Not, just for the cards of course, the packs of gum contained inside didn't hurt.  :)




 I also got some nice quality time with Chase.  I got him to sit with me for a little bit and scratched his back... turns out that's a sure fire way to make him fall asleep.  Especially after an afternoon of running around with your cousins.  Either way, I got some good cuddle time and I loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment