Saturday, June 5, 2010

Farm Chicks!!!!

Today we (my wonderful friend Kelly and I) made the long drive to Spokane, WA for the "Farm Chicks" antique show!  :)

I am so excited to see what treasures I'll find tomorrow!  We arrived in Spokane at about 4:00 this afternoon, took a nap (man I love not being on a schedule!)  Then we decided to grab a bite to eat at a local restaurant.  Oh my goodness did we ever have a bite!  The restaurant is "Clinkerdagger" and it's found in the "Flour Mill" shopping/tourist district.  The food was fabulous, beginning with mussels in a cioppino sauce, then filet mignon and scallops, followed by a triple layer chocolate cake with vanilla bean ice cream and toasted lavender garnish.  A-may-zing!  I would highly recommend the restaurant to anyone who happens to be in the area of downtown Spokane!  It was seriously the best steak I've ever had.  No offense to anyone who has served me steak in the past! :)

Have a great weekend!  I'll post pics of Farm Chicks soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment