Sunday, March 14, 2010

Pleasant Surprise, Sunny March Day

Today was great!  I stayed up until 3:30 this morning visiting with a good friend, which was definitely time well spent.  I don't know if a real farmer would ever do such a thing though. :)








Our little chicks are doing well!  I got some great pics of them today.  Here are a few of them.  I'm still trying to decide what to name our four little sweeties.  I know one of them is going to be "Olive".  Haven't decided which one yet.  :)  


I over-seeded the back pasture today and pulled a bunch of blackberry starts.  Hopefully that will help keep them under control this year!  The goats kept me company while I spread the seed.  I hope I did it right; I keep thinking I need to do more.



Tomorrow is daylight savings time, so we'll get another hour of sunlight tomorrow  Yay!  Hopefully that won't translate to one hour less of sleep.  We'll see...

1 comment:

  1. They are so adorable. The boys were pretty impressed, especially Ben since he knows you don't have rooster. :)

    ReplyDelete