Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I love daylight savings time!

I got out to work this evening after work... Yay!!! I even got a few things crossed off my "to do" list for this weekend.  One such thing was cleaning out the goat's stall.  I used the tractor as my over-sized wheel barrow.  It's so much easier since the compost pile kind of far from the barn.  I hopped off the tractor to go check the bees and as I was walking away, I heard the emergency brake trip and watch the tractor start to roll!!!!  Not my idea of amusing.  So, luckily I learned a lesson the easy way.  I was able to hop back up on the tractor and set the brake before any damage was done.  Lesson learned... Never aim the tractor down hill even with the emergency break on; at least not with the tires straight!  So the bees are fine and I survived too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment