Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Today I decided to change my blog name as I was standing there trying to coax our heifer/steer into another pasture.  I thought, I feel dazed and confused most days on the farm and decided, "that's it, that's the name of my blog, FARM dAzE!"  So, yeah, that was one of our adventures tonight... convincing the cows that the next field over was much more attractive and they should go there, quickly.  OH CRAP!  I just remembered I forgot to turn off the water to their water tank...  Be right back. 

Um, yeah, who says you can't water your pastures by overflowing the water tank?  Sheesh, see what I mean?  Dazed and confused...

Anyway, the cows are successfully moved to the next pasture over and that's about all I accomplished tonight.  I did manage to get a workout in... But other than the bat that flew in and out of the garage while I was working out, that wasn't very exciting. 

One of the best parts of the day was hearing Jason singing, "It's time to go to bed, it's time to go to bed" to the goats as he was bringing them to the barn.  It was very cute.  :)  I love my farm boy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment