Monday, September 14, 2009

Another night of shopping

Shopping for furniture definitely does not afford me the personal satisfaction that a  night filled with weeding, collecting eggs, and cleaning up a brush pile does.   Believe it or not, these things truly give me a sense of satisfaction, a job well done, a good honest night's work. 

The good news is that I think we've narrowed our search and my treks to the West Side of town should be coming to an end.  Jason made the comment tonight... It would be cheaper to just cancel the Harvest Party. Because we decided we definitely need new furniture before inviting people over)  I said, ok fine.  He laughed, which means he understands that he pushed my buttons and he'll let the topic drop. 

I know he'll have a blast, he just doesn't enjoy the anticipation and preparation as much as I do.  He will enjoy the jobs he's finished though...

Goodnight for now. Hopefully I'll have something far more interesting tomorrow night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment