Sunday, June 5, 2011

Surprises

I LOVE surprises!  Especially free ones like these...
Chives, in a spot I didn't plant. 

The first buds of my Lady's Mantle....

My first Iris blooms...

I can't remember it's name, but it's darling. 

And, the crescendo, my first Iceland Poppy.  It's 
so shockingly red and beautiful!
Anyway, these were all beautiful surprises that I found after returning home from Spokane, this weekend.  You leave for one 80 degree day, and look at everything that happens!  Not to mention, I'm sure that the grass is another foot taller!

At Farm Chicks, I had a great time with friends Emily and Julie, hunting for treasures. We each came home with a favorite find, and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.  I can honestly say though, that I found as much pleasure in seeing these surprises as I did finding the treasures I bought this weekend.  I hope you had a wonderful weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment